Tuesday 1 March 2011

MATHS DAY!!

Today was maths day at my school, and I wasn't really looking forward too it, if I do say so myself! But, when I got to school, we got given little schedules with the different rooms that we'd be in+the different things which we'd be doing. It was mixed with Year 7's, and first, I was with my friend Laura, calculating our heart rate after doing various sports. Then, we were together for speed stacking, which was really fun. You get given coloured cups, and you stack them high, then quickly put them back to normal. You get three times to beat your score. After that, it was break. Next, we learnt about where the money we use to buy chocolate, goes. Then, we went in the hall, and had to pretend to be shopkeepers!! At dinner, we didn't really do much. Last lesson, we made a bridge out of newspaper! So, my day didn't turn out so bad after all...!:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment