Sunday 27 February 2011

Best friends!;)

This is a few paragraphs about my favourite friends! First of all, how about Ruth Teal? Heard of her? Probs! Cos she's amazing, she's one the nicest girls you'll ever meet! Haven't got a picture of her, because this isn't my laptop, sorry! She is 12 like me and I know her through youth at church. She's beautiful inside and out and we have lots of good memories together. Also Ruth kind of inspired me to make a blog! Love you:).

And now, how about another great girl, Camilla Preston? I love her too pieces as well, she's AMAZING!! I have known her for as long as I can remember, we went to the same nursery school, and we have loads of memories together. She is small, cute and blonde, and STUNNING! She has a blog too, and she is in Ashton Ward 2(boo!), and me in Ashton Ward 1! Love you;).

BFFS!:) x

No comments:

Post a Comment