Monday 28 February 2011

Ruthh:)

RUTH'TEAL....


We met through youth+since then we've been as close as two pea's in a pod(well, three including Camilla!), and i love you too pieces! We've been bike riding, shop, my dad's work... We've done makeovers, watched movies...+ LOADS MORE!! I see you most weeks but I will see you more soon, and thats because I am practically moving round the corner!! We have been to F+B, cinema's... I know you used too live in HellsBells house, which is weird because my friend Laura lives there sometimes too!:)


I love you always! Best friends forever?<3


I'LOVE'YOU!:)<3

Here she is.... One on the left! STUNNING!<3

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeeee youuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!:) But not so sure about that pic of me, wouldnt call it stunning myself hahahahahaha:) me, you and cammyyyyyy, bezziesss foreverrrrr!!!!!!!:D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you more! And you are stunning! Yep, best friends always! And Annie:)<3 Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OF COURSE WE CANNNNOTTTTTTT FORGET ANNIE!! :D xx

    ReplyDelete